1. What information do we gather?
We gather information that relates to, and can identify you (e.g. your name and email address) and information that does not identify you (e.g. a visitor’s behaviour patterns when they visit our website). We collect information that does not identify you to evaluate our site, ensure that our site and services run properly and ensure we are paid for advertising services we offer.
2. How do we gather information?
Information is gathered in two ways:
- indirectly (e.g. using website technology or technology when you use a Fit Media Productions application for a mobile device); and
- directly (e.g. when you buy a product, sign up to create a MyVideoPT.com account or download a mobile device application).
3. Use of your information
We might use your personal information to:
- Remember you when you visit our website and track your browsing patterns by using cookies. You can prevent this; section 5 deals with this in more detail.
- Ensure any products or services you receive are correctly administered (including purchased products).
- Contact you by email to let you know about any of our products, services or promotions (which, in some cases may be provided by third parties) if you give us permission.
- Ensure materials on the website or in apps are presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer or mobile device.
- Collate and log numeric internet addresses to improve the website and to monitor website usage.
- Assess and understand customer feedback and identify usage hotspots.
If you have purchased any of our services, we will use the information you provide to keep you updated on those services unless you tell us otherwise.
4. Accessing and updating your personal information
You can update your details and marketing preferences by accessing your account pages on the website.
You have the right to access the personal information held about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please send an email to email@example.com. There will be an administrative charge of £10 for providing a copy of this information.
- Remember you when you visit this website to keep track of your browsing patterns and to build up a profile of how you and other users use the website.
- Make our website work as efficiently as possible.
- Administer services to you and to advertisers.
Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. To do this look at the “help” menu on your browser. Switching off cookies may restrict your use of the website and/or delay or affect the way in which it operates.
We use Google Analytics to better understand how our customers navigate to and through our websites, how long customers spend visiting our content items and how often they return to visit our websites. Google Analytics also helps us track the effectiveness of the money we spend on our digital marketing campaigns.
The password you provide when registering with the website is encrypted to ensure protection against unauthorised access to your personal information.
We do our utmost to protect user privacy. No data transmission over the Internet can be entirely secure, and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information and/or use of the website. Any information that you send is at your own risk and may be read by others. However once we have received your personal information we use strict procedures to protect the security of your personal information.
7. Disclosing your information
We may disclose your personal information if we are approached by a potential buyer of our business, if we required to do so by law or in good-faith believing such action is necessary to comply with the law.
We sometimes share your personal information with third parties who are our subcontractors or providers of various products and services on our behalf.
We never sell personal information, or pass it to third parties for marketing purposes without your permission.
8. Where we store your personal information
The personal information that we collect from you may be sent and stored outside the European Economic Area ("EEA") in order to carry out the activities listed in “Use of Your Information”.
9. Changes to this Policy
If we change our Policy, we will post the changes on this page. Please check the website regularly for any changes to this Policy.
10. If you don't feel we're adhering to this Policy, what should you do?
If you believe that we have not adhered to this Policy, please notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to solve the problem promptly.